Terms and Conditions
What this website is for, and how we use your information.
General Terms & Conditions of Use
The term Wilco Radio, 'us' or 'we' refers to the owners of the website, CliqTo Ltd (registered office: 1 Brassey Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7ET, company number 7575287) and PlaneSpeak Ltd (registered office: First Floor, The Mill Radford Road, Alvechurch, Birmingham, England, B48 7LD, company number 10198791). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice or prior warning.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Except where otherwise noted, third-party content and photographs on this site are permitted to be republished by their respective owner(s), or licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Membership Terms & Conditions of Use
Our membership plans are outlined in detail here. Payments to access our services are made via our website (after a free account has been created), and may include single (lifetime) transactions or regular transactions, depending on the types of plan are available to our users.
We provide our users with a 100% money-back guarantee to members who purchase the Pro plan in the first 10 days following their initial purchase. After the 10-day timescale, we reserve the right to review requests for refunds on a case by case basis, subject to our discretion.
You must access and use our service only for legal, authorised, and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or assist others in using) our services in ways that a) infringe, misappropriate, or violate the rights of us, our users; b) are illegal, obscene, harassing, intimidating or threatening/offensive.
You must not (or assist others to) access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare deriviative works based upon, distribute, licence, sublicense, transfer, display, perform or otherwise exploit our services in impermissible or unauthorised manners.
You must not share your account details with any other party, and are not permitted to allow others to access our services using your account credentials.
We may immediately change or terminate your access to our services with or without notice, at any time, without liability to you, any other user, or third party. We reserve the right to terminate your account if, without limitation, you have 1) provided false or misleading registration information; 2) interfered with other users or our systems in an unauthorised way; or 3) upon a request by law enforcement or other governmental authorities; shared your account credentials for the purpose of allowing another party to access our system; or 5) other violation of the general and specific terms and conditions of use.
You can cancel your membership and close your account by sending us an email to with the subject line ACCOUNT CANCELLATION. Once received, we will terminate your account and inform you within 28 days as per GDRP guidance.
Limitation of Liability
Although we strive to create the best possible experience for our users. Our website, however, is provided "as is", and we make no guarantees that they will always be free of errors, or that they will function without disruptions to service, errors, or inconsistencies. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT".
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, LOSS OF USE OF ANY RECORD OR DATA, AND ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS.